About Me

My photo
I am in a perpetual state of transition, optimistically; constantly fluctuating between entropy and order.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Grandfather George

Traveling to Florida today to see my Grandfather George, likely for the last time, I had a layover in Atlanta, where I saw a woman reading a book called “Is reality an Option?” A better question might be “What is reality? And how do I get in touch with it?”

It’s a strange feeling visiting a relative for the last time. My grandfather is 95 years old. For the past few weeks he’s been having two small strokes per week. I’ve never been very close to him. The few times I had the pleasure to hang out with him, he showed me the excitement he has for life simply with his wonderful facial expressions and humor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment