About Me

My photo
I am in a perpetual state of transition, optimistically; constantly fluctuating between entropy and order.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

Its a new year, a new decade; an opportunity to inspire new projects and life changes. My heart was recently broken (an interesting start to the new year) - I've had my heart broken before, but not like this. I'm in more pain than I've ever experienced - and yes, I have broken bones, had migraines, meningitis = spinal tap, stitches... none of it comes close to this. And at the same time I've never been so awake and aware of my feelings (probably why it hurts so much) - I'm staring into the abyss and it's staring right back, and I'm going in.

The one certain thing I've experienced in my life (so far) is that there is always an upside to pain - physical and certainly emotional. It seems as if the universe gave me a wakeup call - my eyes are open. And now the search for truth, understanding, and reality begins - in the darkest deepest chasm I will find the answers I seek. It's not going to be an easy descent, and it will be even harder to get back. But from the chasm I will emerge stronger and wiser. My time has come - I've been broken to make something new.

Happy New Year.

1 comment: